Friday, March 21, 2014

Fabric, Fabric, and more Fabric

I love buying fabric and patterns for quilts and more fabric. I get so excited about making something and then I go down in to my sewing room and put it on the shelf and there it sits. I will start working on it some times I get the tops done and then I put it back on the shelf and leave it. I have a quilt top I started in high school what 10 years ago that I just need to put with a back and finish. I cant seem to make my self do this. I think I am worried that I will run out of projects or something is a mental thing.

I am going to set a goal to finish one project each month that has been started. I will post about how I am doing. I will be able to give my self rewords. My aunt Davidene owns a full service quilt shop only 15 minute away. If i get a project done I will reword my self with a trip to the shop. This way i will be mentally ok with the fact a project is done because i will be able to shop. :)
http://www.davidene-quilt-shop.com
7132 North Silver Creek Road
Suite A
Park City, UT 84098
Hwy 40, Exit 1
I-80, Exit 146
Behind (north) of Sinclair Gas
Phone: 801-368-3910  (check it out its amazing)

Also I will be able to pay for my shopping trips with the money I am making with my It Works business. this is a win win I am motivated to do well with my wraps so I have money to shop and i want to shop so i finish one of my oh amazing projects.

Starting today I will be working on a project and I will post up dates.

Wish me LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment