Saturday, March 29, 2014

What a good night #ldswomensconference

I went to woman's conference with my Mom Sister and niece. It was very great the sprite was so strong. I cant remember how said it or maybe i just thought it but I learned or was reminded that we need to love our selves so that we can love and help others. I want you to know that this is true. We do need to be ok with who we are so we can help others. I heard a lot of things I really needed to hear. These are just some of the few things I really like some quotes;

"Because He loves you, He will provide the help that you need."
"While Satan is attacking sisters at earlier ages, the Lord is lifting sisters to higher and higher levels of spirituality." 
- Pres. Eyring

"As individuals we are strong. Together, with God, we are unstoppable." - Sister. Wixom

Help Wanted: Women to lift one another with love. -Sister Burton

"We must stop concentrating on our differences and look for what we have in common." Sister Oscarson

I want you all to know that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know that my savior and bother Jesus Christ suffered for my pains sorrows and sins so that I can return to live with our Heavenly Father. I am so happy that my family is forever and that we have the blessing of the Temple. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

KTOIM 

No comments:

Post a Comment