Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why did I start working with IT WORKS!?

  Ok to start out I don't want to be a pest about this wrap thing but it is something I believe in so I so want to share it with others. I will do most my story telling and pep-talks to my self here on my blog, that way if you want to know a little more about anything you have a choice to see it and i am not spamming your Facebook feed about my sexy body and other sweet things HAHAHA. Also I am really bad at spelling and stuff so just laugh at my silly mists and get over it i have for the last 20 years...

   Why?  I tried a wrap with a friend back in June. I like what i saw and thought i would try it out so I became a Loyal Customer. After my 3 months i turned my auto shipments off because we were looking for a house and trying to save a little extra money. After moving and settling in I quite my job and now play full time and love it. But like I have said in other post that have been feeling a little low on some different thing in my life. I was seeing so pretty exciting things on my friends Facebook pages about the IT WORKS business. So I thought I would look in to it a little more and here I am.

  I tried my wraps again but this time thinking more about what it was i wanted out of it and how and if it did anything for me.
   I put Kaylee down for her nap, I showered and then put on a Wrap. While I was wrapped I felt like I should get ready for the day rather then put my sweats back on like most days around here. I did my hair which is something new. After that I picked up the house and realized that it was time to take the wrap off. I did my after photos and realized that I felt good and i kinda looked good. which gave me a huge boost of confidants. The rest of the day was great. I had more energy. I was happier and in return Kaylee and Samm seemed happier. Then there was the 72 hours after where i took my final picture for the wrap and thought man i look good :) So i sent Samm my pictures and that was fun need i say more.!.
   That all just lead me in to deciding to become apart of the team. I get to feel good about my self and help others see that in them selves. there are so many more products that we have that can help us all feel good and look good. getting healthy is part if what makes us feel good and look good. IT WORKS has some of what can help.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment